AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So, if we wrap up 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Somewhere in the forums is an old thread that Zen made in january if I'm not mistaken, saying that some new coding would be made and implemented over the next couple of months.

We've had new armors, new skills, a turret test, a month long bot detection strike, mid lvl weapons for those complaining of in-between endurance requirements, mobile phone layout changes and skill layout changes.

Did I miss something? Help me here

Quote:Changes List made by AL Forum Members:

- new armors
- new weapons
- new skills
- turret test
- borgs removal test
- bot detection strike
- phone layout change
- skill layout change
- new crimes (computer + industrial orange sym pack crime)
Yes, Tommi almost got layed
Laid not Layed.

Mudpied? If not correcting some1 spelling should be called Cakefaced.
as far as coding goes i think you got it all preach, but you forgot the emocakes or crunchy scandal
(2009.Oct.11 10:45 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]as far as coding goes i think you got it all preach, but you forgot the emocakes or crunchy scandal

Well, that's different, but yeah.

Drama of 09 for now would be the 90million credits thingy, the Dark Matter Slimshady's scandal, the Dekarr bot scandal... Plus all the regular drama, but those imo were the main ones i can remember...
We have a new crime in the industrial distric that gives a new medical item, came around april I think. We also tested cyberware removal.
Who knows whats yet to happen. Almost a quarter of 09 left!
(2009.Oct.11 12:04 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]Who knows whats yet to happen. Almost a quarter of 09 left!

True.

But I got a feeling the next months will get quite busy for everyone until Christmas, like every year.
Well, now Err and I have no excuses. We got an office for AL-only work at the beginning of the month. No more at-home distractions. Now we are just testing the new graduate school and a fix for the simultaneous attack issue. Probably will be out this week.

Jailbreak
graduate school? I barely passed the third grade!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's