AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Biff are you that
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ShadowKid

Sad that you hosp me because you don't agree with me your a bit bitter arn't you.
If you haven't read his posts concerning you then you wouldn't have any idea. He said himself that his opinion has been devalued repeatedly since you were on his friends list. The last post you made about kids getting killed and not caring was the last straw from what I gather.

biffbaffboff

Sk in all the games ive played and even when the shit hit the fan on here, no-one even came close to saying what you said over in off the wall.

You for no reason came out with the biggest pile of vile shit ive ever read, your sick/ill/vile/obnoxious/ a waste of space and the sooner you are removed from AL the better. Whether that's admins or players your loss won't be missed.

There is a line and no matter what you don't cross it. I had your back for 2 years but I give up. Get fed jailed, retire through hosping, just fade away or better still just fuck off.

You fucking prat.

ShadowKid

I still don't care about kids though.

DIE DIE DIE.

biffbaffboff

I don't think ive ever asked for anyone to be fed jailed, but the forums are a part of the game. As google can trawl these forums up and people find AL with a few words here and there this kind of publicity has to be bad. Could fall into a lot of categories for against the rules....

Fed this mofo zen!

ShadowKid

Fed me for what i can only get forum banned you mug.

Fucking idiot.

I'll do a china when im older eat little babies.

ClosedCasket

You can eat my baby gravy if ya like!

BadLuck

Sk is basically the biggest piece of shit in AL and I still swear he's related to triadboy. Both of them show similiar mannerisms.
Another thread of pollution. Thanks SK! Rolleyes
Reference URL's