AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Thought he was in fed ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
General Info
Name: Glamazon [25074]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 21
Signed Up: July 11, 2008 3:38:05 pm
Last Active: October 8, 2009 12:31:52 pm
Last Action: 3 minutes 19 seconds ago
Online: Online
Days Old: 454
Friends: 7
Enemies: 82
Physical Info
Health Status: Fair Condition
Gang: DEATHS ANARCHY
In jail for 402 minutes. Reason : Caught attacking CASANOVA

biffbaffboff

Think that was the case, must have broke out.
Or done their time.
They were in for same ip users,

maybe they took advantage of the fedjail mail and sufficiently explained their situation
(2009.Oct.08 11:50 AM)Prophesy Wrote: [ -> ]They were in for same ip users,

maybe they took advantage of the fedjail mail and sufficiently explained their situation

Yup.

JUSTJOHNNY

Yep, she is back & back to her old tricks of hitting new guys online again >:) now i can kill her again ... i don't think she will ever learnJailbreak

Psychowife

(2009.Oct.09 04:29 AM)JUSTJOHNNY Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, she is back & back to her old tricks of hitting new guys online again >:) now i can kill her again ... i don't think she will ever learnJailbreak

Probably Not.. but watch out for their multi.. might get tired of being in hospital so she/he likes to create new people.. haha =-)

JUSTJOHNNY

(2009.Oct.09 05:21 AM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.09 04:29 AM)JUSTJOHNNY Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, she is back & back to her old tricks of hitting new guys online again >:) now i can kill her again ... i don't think she will ever learnJailbreak

Probably Not.. but watch out for their multi.. might get tired of being in hospital so she/he likes to create new people.. haha =-)

i'll be asking that spike kick her ... think he'll go for it?

BadLuck

(2009.Oct.09 05:38 AM)JUSTJOHNNY Wrote: [ -> ]i'll be asking that spike kick her ... think he'll go for it?

If not hosp him too, he's a piece of shit anyway

Psychowife

(2009.Oct.09 05:38 AM)JUSTJOHNNY Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.09 05:21 AM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]

i'll be asking that spike kick her ... think he'll go for it?

yeah that will be the day.. Spike wont kick her/him.. he likes the hosp too.. u cant make him feel left out.. thats just rude.. lmao =-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's