AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Biggest hit by a level 15?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: SLAM.jpg?t=1255018895]
shananigans
(2009.Oct.08 10:24 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]shananigans

No Shenanigans. Ares Battle Cestus with 4 lvls SBM
i believe it.... when i was a level 28 or so i used a cestus and hit for 870 with no skills.

i was in VS with howl and i know she remembers cuz she told me it was insane with my low acc and her and rj were perplexed lol

filthymick

over compensation if u ask me.....

Weebay

Nice how the cestus user leaves out the fact that he has probably also seen the smallest hits with that weapon as well. I believe the hit he got with that weapon, but overall the cestus doesn't cut it IMHO.
No, not really Weebay. The cestus hits harder, more consistently than my kama dual did. I usually hit 200-300 per hit, with a low 150 popping up once in a while. The armor penetration versus my kama's is huge.

Weebay

well I used the cestus way back when, when I had my strength and acc mostly even with each other. Cestus fights often either stalemated or just went many more rounds vs other weapons I had. That is where my opinion on it comes from, again this was all prior to skills.
It was the battle cestus that he used... confirmed.

As for the hits, it's always been one of those weapons that had the potential for crazy hits. But as Weebay stated, it does tend to hit for less than others of the same price.
(2009.Oct.08 11:02 AM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]well I used the cestus way back when, when I had my strength and acc mostly even with each other. Cestus fights often either stalemated or just went many more rounds vs other weapons I had. That is where my opinion on it comes from, again this was all prior to skills.

Skills have the way of making up for a weapon's normal shortcomings.

EDIT:

Here's my recent fights. The one stalemate is from me keeping my hideout weapon equipped.

[Image: fightlog.jpg?t=1255021461]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's