AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Credits per hour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Admins think you could set it up so you can choose how many hours you want to buy donation status for? Please.
That sounds like a waste of time for us and Zen.
it already does it if you get your donator status each morning
(2009.Oct.07 07:00 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]it already does it if you get your donator status each morning

i pay 12 to 13 creds every morning, beats 20 per day, saves me a lot in the long run.

filthymick

i need a beer
(2009.Oct.08 10:29 AM)nathanket Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.07 07:00 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]it already does it if you get your donator status each morning

i pay 12 to 13 creds every morning, beats 20 per day, saves me a lot in the long run.

I think that might be over now, looks like it's 20 creds per day whenever you do it (as of 8am server time anyway); maybe Zen realized it takes less credits than a donator pack to do it this way and fixed it.
its already scaled based on how long you have left in the day
(2009.Oct.09 08:25 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]its already scaled based on how long you have left in the day

it always has been as long back as i remember... glad you posted punisher, i see you guys have upgraded your gcr?

sufy121s

+1
Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The message is too short. Please enter a longer messageBandit
(2009.Oct.09 08:25 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]its already scaled based on how long you have left in the day

Have you checked today? It doesn't seem to be anymore, yesterday I donated 14 credits at 8am server time and now (10 server time) it still shows 20 credits.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's