AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Too Early for Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
But how about we have a Christmas raid for the contest? Consumes AP, an array of things to steal. Some of the things are really small, like candy, some are inbetween, like boom boxes, and some are pretty big, like flat screens, and require you to take off most of your equipment to carry. Small things get you 1 point, medium things get you 2 points, and big things get you 4 points. The catch, though, is that someone can come mug you for the items, so you have to stash them in storage, or someone else's storage, for them to be safe AND there would be a random chance of the cops taking a peek at you and see the stuff, if you still have it on you, while you're playing the game and send you to jail(And you lose the stuff of course).

What do you guys think?
Not a bad idea. But why call it an X-mas raid? Maybe Leif Erikson Day, or the more important Columbus Day
How about the kick a pansy's butt day? Biggrin

badmanbren

(2009.Oct.05 11:02 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]How about the kick a pansy's butt day? Biggrin

Sure, you can call it whatever you like, weirdo.

ClosedCasket

(2009.Oct.05 11:02 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]How about the kick a pansy's butt day? Biggrin

Man If I could get into a bar I would take you out get myself drunk and very easy,,,only joking,,,nevermind nevermind

BadLuck

(2009.Oct.05 01:34 PM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]

Sure, you can call it whatever you like, weirdo.

I think you just have a crush on Dusti Neutral

badmanbren

I've explained this so many times I'm not getting into it. It's his mom I was round his for!
(2009.Oct.05 02:31 PM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]I've explained this so many times I'm not getting into it. It's his mom I was round his for!
Fairy,
Dusty is a girl. Your nipple biting has made you go mad kid.

badmanbren

Dusty's a girl in game, William Shakespeare.
And a guy's name.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's