AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

SisterLynx

Word on the street is there will be a gymboree tomorrow.

WOO HOO! I actually get to be here for this one!
i get to be around for atleast half the day...thats better than the last 5 gymboree days haha

Thor

(2009.Oct.01 07:39 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]i get to be around for atleast half the day...thats better than the last 5 gymboree days haha

Welcome to my life!!

ArmorOfGod

Thank you AL Admins

10:49 am Your $100.00 Pack 4 Donator Pack has been automatically credited to you.
(2009.Oct.02 10:38 AM)ArmorOfGod Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you AL Admins

10:49 am Your $100.00 Pack 4 Donator Pack has been automatically credited to you.

LOL... I think it is they who are thanking you!

31175 ClosedCasket 12 385 Recovering from a recent surgery.

what are you so happy about...you wasted a gym day to borg....
Lol!

couldn't wait 24 more hours to pull that borg trigger huh?

well,
I guess you don't have to be too smart building your character if you just throw money at the game,

but still...,
wow
(2009.Oct.02 01:37 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]

31175 ClosedCasket 12 385 Recovering from a recent surgery.

what are you so happy about...you wasted a gym day to borg....

lol, wow. Some kinda strategy you got goin' Rolleyes
Freakin genius, if you ask me. This way he can avoid the dangers of injuring himself during training, AND ruin his humanity! Also, why are you borging at such a low level?
This is at least his 3rd one I believe. I usually mail n00bs if I see them borging and let them know they should be throwing money at end or housing before borging,, his lame response.....

Sender : ClosedCasket [31175]
Date : 30 September 09 @ 10:28:47 am
Subject : RE:dumb

thats one way to look at it,,,but I can only play 1-2 hours a day because of my 10-12 hour shifts,,,3 hours of schooling 5 days out of the week,,,

the only training I do is credit refresh,,,so,,,it costs a few thousand credits to up my stats by 1. I buy about 11k to 20k every week.

sell what I don't use. when I hit level 22 believe me I will buy end. that will be near tax return time for me.
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

Might as well quit the game instead of wasting money....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's