AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Profile layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

sufy121s

Not to get my hopes up but i asked zen to allow adding display pics to your own profiles. profiles should stay the same but display pics should be allowed. Zen's reply was "yes! Great idea" Smile so far great.
i've sent like 10 more updates for the game 2 zen on mail. no need to know until i get a reply Wink
dumb. this has failed so many times. i dont want to look at your pic or anyone elses or have it slow down the game. and people at work dont want it either. you get an avatar on the forums, thats all you need.
Don't say this too often when it comes to Brugada,
but,
+1
LOL Thanks man.
NO...this is fucking stupid idea...fuck avatars,uck stupid pictures with your stupid face on game,you are a fucking dumb crawl under a rock and DIE......Evil

sufy121s

(2009.Sep.28 12:33 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]NO...this is farging stupid idea...frag avatars,uck stupid pictures with your stupid face on game,you are a farging dumb crawl under a rock and DIE......Evil

ur mum has a ugly face u farging bastard
mums the word
(2009.Sep.28 08:40 AM)sufy121s Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.28 12:33 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]NO...this is farging stupid idea...frag avatars,uck stupid pictures with your stupid face on game,you are a farging dumb crawl under a rock and DIE......Evil

ur mum has a ugly face u farging bastard

Is time for Yo Mama jokes???Eek...btw stupid fuck..the new pics are a pain in the ass for the server and for the phones,try to THINK and speak AFTER...i think you'll have a stupid pictures on your avatar....you and your idea just DIE...
Good Bye....dumbass
Quote:Yo Mamma's so stupid that when she goes to a movie theatre and saw under 18 not admitted, she went home and got 17 of her friends.
Your house is so small the welcome mat says "WEL"

Just sayin..........
Batgina doing "Yo mamma" jokes= PRICELESS!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's