AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gym Train Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
so assuming i dont need enurance for anything else at this particular tim which would help my gym trains more one level in endurance or an upgrade from the midlan house to the midlan villa
boost your house. And learn to add commas and periods to your sentences. Way too drunk to fill them in on my own Wink
(2009.Sep.26 12:19 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]boost your house. And learn to add commas and periods to your sentences. Way too drunk to fill them in on my own Wink

You shouldn't start a sentence with And.
Wow somebody just got mudpied!
(2009.Sep.26 07:04 AM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.26 12:19 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]boost your house. And learn to add commas and periods to your sentences. Way too drunk to fill them in on my own Wink

Even though you were correcting him, you shouldn't capitalize "and" at the end of a sentence.
(2009.Sep.26 09:03 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.26 07:04 AM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]

Even though you were correcting him, you shouldn't capitalize "and" at the end of a sentence.

You can't fix stupid. Sorry sir, you will have to suffer.
(2009.Sep.26 12:12 AM)guiniyeyo Wrote: [ -> ]so assuming i dont need enurance for anything else at this particular tim which would help my gym trains more one level in endurance or an upgrade from the midlan house to the midlan villa

U guys give terrible advice.

Get the end dude.... i get 2:1 train in an apartment home Smile
that was my advise as well
the $10 trainer will make up the difference in that housing upgrade as well

endo fo sho
(2009.Sep.26 09:52 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]Get the end dude.... i get 2:1 train in an apartment home Smile

With high endurance. If he's got lower endurance than 25, it'd be more beneficial for him to upgrade the housing now.
if you ask me, this is the best way to calculate it:

if the next 2 levels of endurance are cheaper than your next house, get ONE level of endurance. if not, get the next house.

i did a comparison with a few people

level 16 endurance with a Ranch gets better trains than 12-13 endurance in a midlan house (or equal trains). might be worth it to get the end Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's