AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Aggrivating Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Connard

:?: :?: :?: :?:

How am I supposed to be able to afford anything? I have been playing for a couple of days and I only have $400. This is not enough to even purchase the cheapest thing the game offers!

Any tips on how to get more money? How to be more successful with my crimes? Do I really just have to save up for 10 years to buy a house? If so i will have to call it quits. I want a game to help me escape from reality not rub my nose in it.

Evil

beelzebub

Yes the game is tough in the beginning. For those who can handle the first three levels, the next several levels are worth the effort.

If I remember correctly, at level 3 you should be doing 2 point crimes. Your success rate should be close to 50% here, but it depends on your stats. Sticking with 1 point crimes might actually make you more money though, since you will be succeeding at a better rate.

Don't be put off by the difficulty. Other games similar to this one are so easy in the early going that it gets boring. These other games might suit your style better. I can't post them here though because I don't think Zen would like advertisements to other games.

Getting into a gang is a great way to improve your standard of living. Donating really helps too. If you can't donate, try referring others using your referral link. You might score big and start earning credits for free.

CouchMonkey

I am just a little miffed at both the frequency and the lenghth of my jail visits. Can we tone one of them down? e.g. not have to spend an hour in joil because I got caught doing a 2 point crime?

There is a fine border between challenging and boring/frustrating. Lets make sure we lean towards the challenging part.

pimpsta101

maybe you should be doing lower level crimes so you dont go to jail often,or maybe your just having bad luck on the other higher level crimes.
CouchMonkey Wrote:I am just a little miffed at both the frequency and the lenghth of my jail visits. Can we tone one of them down? e.g. not have to spend an hour in joil because I got caught doing a 2 point crime?

The maximum time put in jail for a 2-point crime is 31 minutes. The average is 19.

CouchMonkey

You know what I mean though, I am not saying jail time is bad. In fact it makes the game challenging. It wwas said before and i will say it again, this game is awesome because inflation is down and there are concequences for your crimes, which makes leveling tougher. I think some people may be turned off by the fact that at the earlier stanges, you spend most of your time in jail and not enjoying the game.

Personally, I like the game, I am just pointing out some of the trouble spots.
You should have been here when we first started. Times were 25% more than what they are now while trying to bust out of jail was less than half as successful.

I am not sure what you feel would be fair and challenging for a 2-point crime in terms of jail time. I don't think I can lower jail times that makes everyone happy while keeping it challenging.

I know the challenge won't appeal to everyone, and honestly that is perfectly fine to me. Cash is difficult to gain, but ask the higher level players how difficult cash is to gain by doing crimes. You won't be gaining $100,000 in one crime like other games similar to this one, but you won't be fighting for crumbs either.

beelzebub

The game isn't Metrowars or Criminal Country. It's a tough game. You aren't going to gain $10K in one crime nor will you get a slap on the wrist for failing. I hate going to jail like everyone else, but it's just part of the game.

CouchMonkey

You are preaching to the chior. I quit MC because it was rediculous. I had over 400 trillion bucks as a lvl 89. I am just repeating what I heard. Hell I have leveled up faster than most, so I have nothing to complain about.
400 trillion?!!? :shock:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's