AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Question For Melee types...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2009.Sep.25 03:46 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I was watching cops one night. Two guys rolling a wheel down the road get stopped by the fuzz and questioned about a nearby garage getting broke into. During questioning of the first subject say he doesn't know what the cop is talking about. The cop turns to the 2nd suspect and starts to question him. First guy interrupts the cop and say "my friend don't speak english" cop says ok, translate it for me. First guy looks at second guy and says "whereo dido youo get tireo"

This reminded me. Which of you was the guy who hacked a burglar up with a Katana? I read this article and thought to myself... " I wonder if that is SG?"

http://www.bgviews.com/our-views/campus/...-1.1879913

Not to joke about a loss of life, but seriously, I couldn't help but think about the sword obsessed AL folks, and hoped they were alright.
I smoked pot with Johnny Hopkins!

Weebay

Which now reminds me of this article. Makes me almost miss my job! lol.
http://consumerist.com/203722/car-salesm...n-customer
Sliced! Now that must suck!
yeah, i'm not far from hopkins so it was all over the news here. it wasn't me though that hacked the dude up, i can assure you that i'm not enrolled at john hopkins, lol

(2009.Sep.25 03:59 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]I smoked pot with Johnny Hopkins!

i've most certainly smoked pot at hopkins.
i keep a katana under my bed for just that reason Ninja
12 gauge coach gun for me
(2009.Sep.25 04:46 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]12 gauge coach gun for me

im wit u dingus the 12 gauge, or the .22 llama i like to keep em closeNinjaTwisted

SisterLynx

This reminded me. Which of you was the guy who hacked a burglar up with a Katana? I read this article and thought to myself... " I wonder if that is SG?"

LMAO that was my first reaction too, but the guy is from another state.
Reference URL's