AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What are the requirements for Simple Meth Lab?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

gepetto

Anybody know what are the requirements for the Simple Meth Lab? I think I've seen the rewards somewhere, but didn't see the requirements.

Thanks

Thor

There's no such things as requirements for crimes (none written at least) but I believe 4 or maybe 5 (pretty sure it was 4) intel was when I started to do them with a decent %.

gepetto

At least I've seen it succeed since I've posted. I've also been to jail 2 times because of it. I'm lvl 5 inteligence now, but I'm still something llike 1 in 10 for Simple Meth Lab.
Crimes also go by your level Biggrin
Yeah, ive been busted two times at this crime, failed four times and succeeded once. I was wondering the same thing. I am level nine and finding the most successful crimes are level 4 and under.

Thor

I think when doing the crime it mention something about precision or carefully doing this or that; small hint that you may need more than just intelligence to do that crime. Wink

Nilynrae

I seem to do alright at the Simple Meth crime with only 3 intell. Definitely some other stats that are more important I would think. I haven't tried it more than 4-5 times (though each was successful) because I find some of the others more profitable.

That said, it's possible I just got lucky.

Thor

That's weird, I always made more cash with the simple meth lab than stealing clunker (on the average). But it's far behind so maybe it's my memory playing games with me.

LordSkie

as eagle said, level plays a big part too.

But maybe accuracy or dexterity plays it's part too...

I'm doing complex meth lab nearly 100% with lv 6 endurance, and was doing simple comfortably with 3, but I don't remember ever having below 3 intel, I was on that for months, only recently moved up to 6 with PE400 and java programming.

I think it's mainly level that has the effect. At a lower level, you'll need around 8-9 intel to do complex, 4-5 for simple. Maybe higher still if you're really low level.
Reference URL's