AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gang vault ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JUSTJOHNNY

what do you think about AL having gang vaults?

so the gangs can loan out equipment w/out a chance the equipment will be lost, do to members leaving or just going inactive w/loaned equipment
a good idea that has been suggested maaaany times before.

hitmannow

(2009.Sep.19 01:46 PM)nathanket Wrote: [ -> ]a good idea that has been suggested maaaany times before.

yes it would make the game have a little more trust to it but could turn wild such as a lvl 2 having a colt manhunter just because he is in a gang without the gang have to worry about it get stoled
if u cant afford lending out a colt manhunter because you dont believe it will be returned than you shouldnt have your own gang...whether its because your recruiting the wrong players or its just a trust issue
I think it's a great idea, I've lost quite a few item from people quitting.

TheMace

(2009.Sep.19 04:34 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a great idea, I've lost quite a few item from people quitting.

IOU 1 Knife
(2009.Sep.19 04:51 PM)TheMace Wrote: [ -> ]IOU 1 Knife

lol

When you coming back mace?
He's not...........he's just teasing the graspers and gropers........
I think a lot of people have loved this idea for a long time.
When personal storage was 1st implemented I seem to recall (or perhaps it was wishful thinking) that gang storage which has indeed been asked for many many many times, would eventually be coming as well. However been over a yr and still no storage for gangs... and yes it would indeed stop members wandering off with "gang" items.
Reference URL's