AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WOOT!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You mugged Mats Fullar and stole $2 out of their pockets!

Experience Earned : 150
Hospitalization Time : 15
Congratz....other stupid thead about nothing...keep going
(2009.Sep.17 09:54 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Congratz....other stupid thead about nothing...keep going

You used to be like that.

Unless your 1 week retirement changed you that much, quit the cool kid attitude.

Trying too much is not helping you, it makes you look like all the others that you give attitude to.

Word of advice, just B yourself. At least it is original. But you and SK fighting, or you dissing others for senseless thread is like the Titanic captain advising the Hindenburg pilot on how not to crash.
(2009.Sep.17 10:02 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.17 09:54 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Congratz....other stupid thead about nothing...keep going

Unless your 1 week retirement changed you that much, quit the cool kid attitude.

Trying too much is not helping you, it makes you look like all the others that you give attitude to.

Word of advice, just B yourself. At least it is original. But you and SK fighting, or you dissing others for senseless thread is like the Titanic captain advising the Hindenburg pilot on how not to crash.

To bad he didnt read the part of the manual on combustion...
Or realize he'd ordered the "upgraded" Thermite paint job...

ShadowKid

Lol preach i don't argue with bat he argues with me theres a difference.
(2009.Sep.18 07:42 AM)snorkelbill Wrote: [ -> ]Or realize he'd ordered the "upgraded" Thermite paint job...

the price was right at the time
(2009.Sep.17 10:02 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]

What cool kid attitude? I find him extremely annoying....
(2009.Sep.17 08:58 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]You mugged Mats Fullar and stole $2 out of their pockets!

Experience Earned : 150
Hospitalization Time : 15

That is so cute... must be pretty broke to have to mug a NPC tho... Rolleyes

BadLuck

(2009.Sep.18 09:53 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]What cool kid attitude? I find him extremely annoying....

back when he was in Valgrind he was actually cool, these days he's nothing more than an annoying kid that reminds me of an immature teenager.
(2009.Sep.18 11:26 AM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]back when he was in Valgrind he was actually cool, these days he's nothing more than an annoying kid that reminds me of an immature teenager.

i kinda miss those days every once in a while
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's