AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ares Protective Belt Buckles.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Same workings as a belt(A little weaker), but lighter than the belts substantially. (Just came up with it..Very little thought, but the thesis is there).
I don't see the point, work on your strength if you aren't strong enough. Encumbrance doesn't have any effect as long as your under 1.0.

BadLuck

(2009.Jun.27 05:17 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]The official answer for evasion is the lower the encumbrance the better. You will not get the same benefit of evasion if you have a .90 encumbrance compared to a .50.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...612&page=3
(2009.Sep.11 10:09 AM)nathanket Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see the point, work on your strength if you aren't strong enough. Encumbrance doesn't have any effect as long as your under 1.0.

Well, I'm one of the top strength guys. Weight isn't an issue for me. However, some people train their two or three main stats for their weapons, and take on to the third or fourth to reach half their best stat.

Belt buckle protection would just be a light-weight option. That's all it'd really be, so people don't have to lug around huge belts, if they don't want.
Reference URL's