AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Donate now!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LOL Rolleyes
Thats funny! Zen doesn't enforce that rule unless the right person complains. My real Id has been thrown around the forums before and zen did absolutely nothing!

Fact'd
(2009.Sep.16 06:00 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Thats funny! Zen doesn't enforce that rule unless the right person complains. My real Id has been thrown around the forums before and zen did absolutely nothing!

Fact'd

thats messed up. btw if u post in POST A PIC OF URSELF...then ur askin for it...
Not when your as good looking as I Wink
you must have made some headway from when you were a baby dingus.

[Image: 8_ugly_people.jpg]
(2009.Sep.16 06:00 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Thats funny! Zen doesn't enforce that rule unless the right person complains. My real Id has been thrown around the forums before and zen did absolutely nothing!

Fact'd

Did nothing? That sir is not true. The result you were fishing for may not have happened, but it stopped and the posts were removed. If I missed one, let me know.

Fact'd

I got your info from FB and posted it. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone knows there are 53 people named "dingus" on FB. Fact'd Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's