AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Work Attribute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jrone88

Does the Work Experience Attribute increase the amount of points, xp, and pay u get from your job or is it only for promotions? Is it worth it to get promoted twice at level 12?
(2009.Sep.06 03:08 PM)Jrone88 Wrote: [ -> ]Does the Work Experience Attribute increase the amount of points, xp, and pay u get from your job or is it only for promotions? Is it worth it to get promoted twice at level 12?

No and yes. Smile
I don't think it effects the pay, exp, or cp. Your attribute rank is as high as you can go in your career rank. It won't let you promote it your job rank exceeds your work exp(attribute). Now when you boost your career rank, you do get more cp, etc. So it is worth it to get promoted, but I wouldn't dump a bunch of points into the "career attribute" until you have to. I hope that helps

Jrone88

(2009.Sep.06 04:59 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it effects the pay, exp, or cp. Your attribute rank is as high as you can go in your career rank. It won't let you promote it your job rank exceeds your work exp(attribute). I hope that helps

thanks
Reference URL's