AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: old school war time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
exactly...first zerk should be at least double hosp max time imo
(2009.Sep.03 08:21 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]btw zen...how can i lose in healthy to uknow who...and beat him when im in fair and hes in good....the attack code is fd

zen says....."randomness"
(2009.Sep.03 08:23 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]exactly...first zerk should be at least double hosp max time imo

i have spoken with Zen about how there should be a minimum hosp time of 200 mins when using a zerk. she acted amenable to the idea. at least to a 3 hour (180 min.) minimum.

i think that should be implemented asap.
(2009.Sep.03 08:26 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.03 08:23 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]exactly...first zerk should be at least double hosp max time imo

i have spoken with Zen about how there should be a minimum hosp time of 200 mins when using a zerk. she acted amenable to the idea. at least to a 3 hour (180 min.) minimum.

i think that should be implemented asap.

I woulda settled for 124 mins...that's atleast double the amount of energy i used to do the zerk...
I think the best ones are when u zerk them it says u've killed them put them in for 300+ mins and yet there they are NOT in hosp healthy as a horse b/c some part of the code had a meltdown.
For the record we used the word "husky"
i second that
(2009.Sep.04 06:32 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]i second that

what do you second?
(2009.Sep.04 07:08 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.04 06:32 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]i second that

what do you second?

clearly he seconded that.
round 2...ding ding
part deux? duex?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's