AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Combat career bonus (MIL/MA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For melee/range fights, are these bonuses effective or not, for both specific careers, and with extended lvl increase.

I don't remember people talking about those... Looks like cps are too important, just like the gang options for defense on members and stuff, in exchange of gps.
excellent question... i often wondered myself.
It was semi effective..... i mean i tried it then stopped because it wasnt super great...

So no dont wast ur cp'sEek
zenith says they are effective, i've never seen a really good benefit. they will help you in an even fight, but u have to spend like 100 CPs to see the effect (if at all), and its ONE fight. dont bother.
I agree. No noticeable difference IMO.
(2009.Sep.03 04:16 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]zenith says they are effective, i've never seen a really good benefit. they will help you in an even fight, but u have to spend like 100 CPs to see the effect (if at all), and its ONE fight. dont bother.

+1

Fallout

Yeah I wasn't really impressed with the ranged bonus when I used it.

I'd happily trade it (and the rest of the military abilities for that matter) for something a little more useful.
(2009.Sep.03 07:40 AM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I wasn't really impressed with the ranged bonus when I used it.

I'd happily trade it (and the rest of the military abilities for that matter) for something a little more useful.

+1 melee bonus wasn't worth it either, i put all my cp into resistance now.
biggest waste of my c/p's EVER!
it sux. what a waste.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's