AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: august 31 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
09.August.31 -- Finished month-long implementation to better detect bot users trying to circumvent the rules.

go zenith!
Hasn't caught me yet........Ninja

Nightwind

I know Zen works hard to keep the game running well. I just wish people didn't make it necessary for her to do code for cheaters.

Thanks ZEN
(2009.Sep.01 05:46 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Hasn't caught me yet........Ninja

*High five*

She's designed it only to detect those trying to get ahead. You are obviously not trying so I think you are safe.
now she can spend her time doing stuff that prly doesnt piss her off Biggrin yay!

xSleekx

(2009.Sep.01 09:36 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]now she can spend her time doing stuff that prly doesnt piss her off Biggrin yay!

If I were in her position coding just about everything would piss me off since i'd have to cater to a bunch of whiners (including myself regarding gang wars)

Then again it might not piss me off depending on the money lol
(2009.Sep.01 07:10 PM)xSleekx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.01 09:36 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]now she can spend her time doing stuff that prly doesnt piss her off Biggrin yay!

If I were in her position coding just about everything would piss me off since i'd have to cater to a bunch of whiners (including myself regarding gang wars)

Then again it might not piss me off depending on the money lol

then stfu and wait like the rest of us! Rolleyes
(2009.Sep.01 09:01 AM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]

She's designed it only to detect those trying to get ahead. You are obviously not trying so I think you are safe.

leader of the pack in RL, no need to dominate here also Wink

xSleekx

(2009.Sep.01 07:13 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]then stfu and wait like the rest of us! Rolleyes

Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's