AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: No news for 10 days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was getting used to stuff evolving fast

Quote:09.August.20 -- Added hideout turret guns to the Balazar gang hideout as a test.

09.August.16 -- Fixed bug where one could use a Sym-Pak to get out of cyberware surgery hospital time.

09.August.11 -- Fixed display issue in the travel agency when getting a discount. Some times it would show a decimal and have a comma in the incorrect position.

09.August.10 -- Fixed issue with some mobile devices that prevented them from clicking the train button in the gym.

09.August.7 -- Added energy, action points, happiness (percentage), and hit points (percentage) to the top of the mobile view page . Added an option in preferences to only view the normal site layout while on a phone.

09.August.5 -- Attempted to add a better looking phone browser view for the site. The main menu on the left is removed and has a top link for a separate menu page. The phone browser option is lighter and should fit into narrow screens better. No need to change any options, just use a phone and it should detect it. We'll run this to test for the rest of the day.

09.July.28 -- After reviewing data, eliminated some old hospitalization bonuses for defenders. The new code made the old bonuses for defenders too powerful.

09.July.27 -- Added a checkbox toggle on the mail pages. Clicking it will inverse all checkmarks, so if none are checked all will be. If some are checked, the inverse will be checked. Added a "mark as read" option to the gang mail pages.

09.July.25 -- Combat with NPCs will be a bit more like fighting an active player. Sometimes they will have some bonuses, and other times they will not.

09.July.24
-- Added a travel discount based on reputation. When traveling to another part of the city, every now and then you will meet someone who will do it for a discount. How often that discount happens and how much it is will be based on your reputation rating. The higher the rating, the higher the discount and more often it appears.

09.July.23 -- Repealed the XP penalty for easy fights. Will look for better solution. Tough fights still give bonuses, but not as much.

xSleekx

Crossing my fingers that gang wars are being changed / altered to be more lucrative and adding turrets... or that whole district control concept Smile
hopefully they're cooking up something good
(2009.Aug.31 10:54 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]hopefully they're cooking up something good

[Image: meth.bmp]
Meth; it's what's for dinner.
(2009.Aug.31 10:24 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]I was getting used to stuff evolving fast

A next cool contest...Rolleyes
(2009.Aug.31 11:15 PM)Prophesy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.31 10:54 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]hopefully they're cooking up something good

3g's cost what nowadays?

buuddha

(2009.Aug.31 11:43 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]

3g's cost what nowadays?
lol, that aint no 3gs.

that looks more like an oz or two.
(2009.Aug.31 11:46 PM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.31 11:43 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]

3g's cost what nowadays?
lol, that aint no 3gs.

that looks more like an oz or two.

sorry meth ain't my drug of choice

buuddha

it should be!
Winky
heh... i heard it's tasty in coffee

and i saw your picture on a book when i was at borders friday... i think it was friday... anyways last weekend
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's