AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Lets see...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
how many hosps this one gets. ihatenegros [26835]
(2009.Aug.30 06:39 AM)6509742 Wrote: [ -> ]how many hosps this one gets. ihatenegros [26835]

2 from me already..Evil
I woke up to this from him....
Sender : ihatenegros [26835]
Date : 29 August 09 @ 11:56:38 pm
Subject : Ssssoooooo

hey f_a_g_got

I never in the best of moods first thing in the morning and this did not helpRolleyes

I had to put the under scores in as the damn thing changed the word to smoke..!!!!
hey now. I've seen the admins change much less offensive names. Think that one may cross a line. Eek
Quote:Combat!
1.) You hit for 122 points of damage. ihatenegros resists 1 for a total of 121 damage.
2.) ihatenegros takes their best shot and misses.
3.) You hit for 769 points of damage. ihatenegros resists 1 for a total of 768 damage.
You pound ihatenegros to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 198

I'll have a piece of that if I happen to see him out of hosp. I've got a feeling that gives me a four second window per day.

biffbaffboff

What about this guy
26205 +JC+ MeLikeTheHospitalSg
I recon he has had 100+ this week or close to anyways.
i saw him say sumthin about sg's wife..... i doubt he has much of an AL career left.

BadLuck

(2009.Aug.30 01:14 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]What about this guy
26205 +JC+ MeLikeTheHospitalSg
I recon he has had 100+ this week or close to anyways.

You know, I tried to send this guy a message offering a couple tips to maybe get out of th eline of fire eventually and this is what I got back

Quote:Sender : MeLikeTheHospitalSg [26205]
Date : 28 August 09 @ 7:56:07 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:Man

F U does it look like i giver a rats ass! join the cue ass wipe!
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

biffbaffboff

Badluck that's what you get for trying to be nice to a turd.
Too bad some of these trouble makers arent active in the forums to stir the pot and get some people going and mad. Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's