AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Roulette & Slots, $ Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey AL'ers

a while ago i lost quite alot of money on AL Roulette, and in the past few days ive made back quite alot, i want to try and get even with roulette then drop it.

So i was thinking, maybe there should be a small counter or log on the P.O.I/ Wealth/ Roulette Winners page. I dont see how it could be used as an exploit or anything other then seeing your own gains/losses.

I'm saying this because i want to know how much i have lost to roulette and how much longer till i get back on the P.O.I.

what do you guys think? ill post a poll for those who cant be bothered to write back lol.

BadLuck

Not such a bad idea, but would prefer it be somewhere that is only visable to the individual player. If xxx person is up 30mil, all the newbs would begin harrassing them for cash. Also, if xxx person is down 30mil, I doubt they would want the entire AL community to know that they are down that much.
I dont want to know how much Ive lost gambling. Much like I dont want to know how much RL money Ive spent towards AL either.
(2009.Aug.26 07:34 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]Not such a bad idea, but would prefer it be somewhere that is only visable to the individual player. If xxx person is up 30mil, all the newbs would begin harrassing them for cash. Also, if xxx person is down 30mil, I doubt they would want the entire AL community to know that they are down that much.

sorry, i didnt mean everyone can see everyones, i ment just like at the top of the page it says yours somewhere
(2009.Aug.26 07:40 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]I dont want to know how much Ive lost gambling. Much like I dont want to know how much RL money Ive spent towards AL either.

then close your eyes Smile

Jrone88

I love this idea. i dont play any of those anyways but... it is an excellent idea so that u can figure out if u have lost more mney than gained
Reference URL's