AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Bigrod!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

Take a look at him then his gang

The Holy Grail
President Zenbot
Members 1
Capacity 28
Average Level 43.0

mwahahahaha

biffbaffboff

I missed it all...brief run down?
Slim took over bidrods gang, everyone got pissed because it was given to slim by the admins. Community raised hell, gang was retired, slim was banned for recruiting for a gang he was making. yada....yada....yada....

biffbaffboff

Wow.
Community sucks...

I was not aware that gangs are included in rule 3.Alot of players contribute to gang funds and places.I know Diss has been made through many donations not just 1 player.
Biff, I bought a gang when I was in shadow. Gave it a shadow name and recruited players. I then went inactive for about two months. In that time the gang which I paid upwards of a million for was taken away from me. I was president so admins had to remove me and appoint a new pres. So don't think this is something new or out of the ordinary.

biffbaffboff

Eek
(2009.Aug.26 01:46 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Slim took over bidrods gang, everyone got miffed because it was given to slim by the admins. Community raised hell, gang was retired, slim was banned for recruiting for a gang he was making. yada....yada....yada....

slim was banned for recruiting for a GAME he was creating. and slim was and probably still is a top notch deceitful fool.
Slim broke other rules as well. The reason the community got upset is because bigrod email zen asking her to make slim pres, rather then logging in and doing it. Also, bigrod is the #1 player other then slim in his game, and was so far ahead of everybody it wasnt even funny. At least when I joined the game which was very shortly after it was created.
the premise of how slim got the gang... claiming he paid for it when the money he sent BR was paid back before BR left... and that BR did not do it himself...

made all the difference
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's