AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gangs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

kingdom

Yes gangs i was just thinking about them i think we should limit the number of gangs that can be made in the game so the we have more people fighting over the gangs and also have more power pooled in the gangs.
while the gang can have gang property like 10 peices of land = 1 gp and 100$ per day. the more you own the more you get and the gangs can fight over those.
id say like limit the number of gangs to 25 or 30 but 40 gangs max.
If there were to be a limit on gang then that should of been done from the beginning. What happens to those that invested in a gang but can't have it cause its not strong enough to be included in that limited #?

There isn't a problem with gangs fighting over territory though, that has been something talked about before.
A size limit on gangs would remedy the situation quite nicely Wink

kingdom

@joshiwa:
the existing "real gangs" like the one im in are only a few maybe even not over 40 gangs so the people with lets say lesser gangs should find better gang to join.
we need more people not less gangs...
(2009.Aug.26 10:10 AM)kingdom Wrote: [ -> ]@joshiwa:
the existing "real gangs" like the one im in are only a few maybe even not over 40 gangs so the people with lets say lesser gangs should find better gang to join.

'Real gangs' have many chapters, then there are many gangs in the world, from street bums to the big name guys taking down neighborhoods.

Really shouldn't talk about making less gangs. It's one of the better things in this game to invest in.

kingdom

@tommi:
i dont want to make less gangs i want to make better gangs.
(2009.Aug.26 10:10 AM)kingdom Wrote: [ -> ]@joshiwa:

I understand they can join another gang, but they just lose all investments they put into their gang? Besides how does this help AL? Does it make the game better? I'd rather see a re-work of gang wars than edit the # of gangs available.

kingdom

@joshiwa:
why does the game have logs?
pray thee tell me?
they can look up the log and give people their money back.
(2009.Aug.26 10:40 AM)kingdom Wrote: [ -> ]@tommi:
i dont want to make less gangs i want to make better gangs.

Less gangs doesn't make better gangs. Better people make better gangs.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's