AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Wars over Respect Points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why would a gang declare war on another gang, then when the gang that is declared on actually defends, they have to get "big brother" to step in? Sounds to me like they should have picked a easier gang. Just my thoughts
Biggrin

JubeiK

sounds to me like your making some assumptions

oh by big brother you must be talking about marvel heroes attacking all your people while there off line so others cant attack them just my thoughts Razz

steven2006

Nope that Marvel Hero thing that was Chiefs idea...figures by getting someone to attack his own men it stops something....i think its a GREAT IDEA Biggrin :!: :!:

steven2006

*whispers* that there...thats called sarcasm....i actually think its a stupid idea
Just covering my members, and fighting my own battles Biggrin

steven2006

RIGHT ON CHIEF fighting your own battles and covering your members.....i like how you think bud...im sitting here using the bathroom in a bedpan because you feel the need to "cover your members"

Edited by Sam I Am

oddjob

steven2006 Wrote:RIGHT ON CHIEF fighting your own battles and covering your members.....i like how you think bud...im sitting here using the bathroom in a bedpan because you feel the need to "cover your members"

lol

matt5250

1073 Elder Berry 25 219 Hospitalized by Sarge.
1745 Elder Hawk187 24 42 Hospitalized by TripsT.

seems like you guys have no issues doin the same thing.

oddjob

1) i didnt start this thread.

2) if a friend asks me to do them a favor why would i have an issue?

3) if one side utilizes a strategy, why not a taste of their own medicine?

4) how again are you involved in all of this?

matt5250

1) neither did I

2) obviously

3) obviously

4) its in a thread in the general forum

only reason I commented was the accusatory way the strategy was brought up against eagle
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's