AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WHAT IS AL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

BSOXXX

I have been curious, im sure there may be some forums about this somewhere, but i could not find them, i was wondering, where is AWAKENED LANDS?
is it based now, or in the future....
things like that......

Chymere

Quote:AwakenedLands.com is an online text-based role-playing game set in the near future. The world is much like today, with terrorists, gangs, and an over-zealous media. Large corporations control most of the worlds major industries, politicians are not so much voted for as they are owned, and interest-groups lobby to enact laws to their benefit.
It is what it is. Wink
(2009.Aug.24 02:32 PM)BSOXXX Wrote: [ -> ]I Obviously dont take time to read the login screen where it CLEARLY explains the where and when of the game.

lol

Kokozama

It is whatever you want it to be, it can be anything you want. Very few image or play the game for the same reasons. You tell us, what does AL mean to you? Smile
(2009.Aug.24 02:32 PM)BSOXXX Wrote: [ -> ]I have been curious, im sure there may be some forums about this somewhere, but i could not find them, i was wondering, where is AWAKENED LANDS?
is it based now, or in the future....
things like that......
Awakened Lands is real life.
Kokozama

Koko
Userid: 4965
Level: 24
The Beer Store

It is whatever you want it to be, it can be anything you want. Very few image or play the game for the same reasons. You tell us, what does AL mean to you? Smile

+1

BadLuck

AL is kind of like Jerry Springers talk show. Lots of drama Razz

Psychowife

(2009.Aug.24 04:18 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]AL is kind of like Jerry Springers talk show. Lots of drama Razz

Don't forget and lots of swinging weapons or fist.. hahaha =-)
All your AL are belong to us.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's