AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Coordinated Balazar hit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

xSleekx

Anyone that is currently at war ... and if anyone feels like helping out and wants to take down balazar's gang ... hit at 4:30pm gametime.

Tired of being stuck in this war... I must ... get out.

Kokozama

We'd best wait later than that I would think. There's not going to be enough in beer store anyway at that time, I would think somewhere around 4-5PM would work better. They are tough... Neutral

xSleekx

Alright changed to 4:30 ... resending all my mails to try and get this stupid war done with.

biffbaffboff

why don't you contact online players from all the gangs involved in the war and asked them to gang mail the attack time.Its more direct than a forum post and will have better results.

xSleekx

(2009.Aug.23 02:51 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]why don't you contact online players from all the gangs involved in the war and asked them to gang mail the attack time.Its more direct than a forum post and will have better results.

Already done before I posted here. I sent a mail to at least 1 or 2 players from each gang but i thought i'd post it as well.

biffbaffboff

well good luck, from what I remember the hideout refresh's @ 200 so you guys need to keep at it.Either that or hire some muscle.
well that run put them to fair.

how much for sv to jump in and help finish them off?

biffbaffboff

Lol 70k a gang might tempt them...
lmao forget about it.

biffbaffboff

Lol 70k is small change to get you out of the hole you guys are in.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's