AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: OnHolidayInTheSun [6270]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What district is he in?
look for the sun
hmmm....all of them
seriously. ive looked from DD to midland and dont see him there. did he get grandfathered into the retirement district?Neutral

Fallout

(2009.Aug.23 12:06 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]seriously. ive looked from DD to midland and dont see him there...

Then there is only one district left for a character of your level to check.

I suggest looking there Razz

buuddha

whats the story on this guy? im pretty sure he went on holiday before i started playing. he's been on vacation a long time. Rolleyes
complete mystery, he donated a hell of a lot, used to chat with us daily on MSN, then he changed his name and vanished. we never heard from him again.

ShadowKid

(2009.Aug.23 02:20 AM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]complete mystery, he donated a hell of a lot, used to chat with us daily on MSN, then he changed his name and vanished. we never heard from him again.

I heard him and his wife had words about donations etc. Either way great guy.
dont forget, arthur was knocking on pullos door when he quit, two more months of his normal play would have changed the game in a very interesting way....but yeah, we miss you man, may your garden grow well
what was hie AL name before he changed it?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's