AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Jail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MrWalrus

How much experience do you lose when going to jail? Some time I only lose a little bit, but this last time I lost all of my exp. I had 100 or so.
100?! Are you sure you didn't attack someone and run?

Normally you lose a small amount, but if you try to do a crime you have no chance of succeeding at, you will lose a lot. If you lose more than what you have, your XP is set to zero.

MrWalrus

I'm very sure I didn't attack someone and run. I did that once before, and learned to never do that again.

I lost the exp trying to rob a liquor store, which I have had relatively good success with. Strange things happen I guess.
Perhaps you REALLY screwed up on the crime Smile

MrWalrus

Hahaha that must've been it.

shofiqur

My brother attack me and then he couldnt beat me up so he tried t run away, he managed to do that but he lost all 600+ something EXP. Hahaha shame on him lol

blade101

my dexterity is 19 and no matter how much i train it i can never succeed in a crime like "swipe a box from the liquer store" or "car burgulary". why is this?

pimpsta101

no wonder you cant succeed,you only have 19 dex. and your tryin those hard crimes,you need to try lower action point crimes till you get your dexterity up.

vampira

third time today im in jail for con coin...wtf!?! every time i tried to do that, menaged once and go to jail...

i didnt even once train stats today, because of jail...
you lose a lot when you go to jail. don't go to jail. play monopoly instead. oh wait..
Reference URL's