AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: skills % gains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've never noticed this before but it looks like you gain less per skill train if you train melee over ranged?? it's pretty insignificant at the lower levels but would probably make a difference later on. sorry if this is old news.

Combat - Blunt 0 1 0.5% Incomplete Study
Combat - Rifle 0 1 0.7% Incomplete Study
could just be luck... you dont get the exact same % for every hour you study..
The code doesn't differentiate between the different skills. In the long run it will be pretty much the same.
oh, i always thought it was the same progression... and that it was x% gained per train at that level. never paid too much attention though, just struck me as odd when i noticed the difference.

i know i gotta start keeping my eyes open when i click the train button though, lots of wasted hours mixed in there Smile
haha, same here.
I have 21 hours trained in SMG. I dont have an SMG...lol
(2009.Aug.16 01:27 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I have 21 hours trained in SMG. I dont have an SMG...lol

Combat - Shotgun 0 55 53.0% Incomplete Study
Combat - Sub-Machine Gun 2 84 34.5% Incomplete Study

never been ranged...thought about it, took the initiative to train it...still never equipped one though....big fat waste Smile

how was the big first band that starts with ph show, dingus? looked like a strong offering on paper.
Show was tits! I'm hurting a little....lol
Reference URL's