AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: ***CAREERS IDEAS*** *LONG POST*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like this idea alot. Carears are a big hidden element in this game. I would prefer to see it at level 10 but thats just so its being used be more then 5 people.
(2009.Aug.11 04:40 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]I actually read all of that, there is some good stuff in there... my primary questions are...

how many people actually have level 15 in a career?

In about 3 days I will have level 15 and love my career medical. I know for a fact someone who has level 19 career (almost 20). I guess it all depends on whether you traded your career points for attributes or not. I have used tons for healing and decreasing hospital times especially during wars. I would never regret getting this high in career level.

I love your ideas poptart, lots of good ideas put forth.
thx jola. also it matters if your career points get really good conversion for work exp Wink hehe. my career doesnt!!
As I've mentioned both on the forum and on Msn I totally disagree with you treating the construction career as Solely a melee career.

Anyone who uses a Shotgun knows that you need alot of str not only to equip the gun but to be able to lug that sucker around... Rolleyes

You also seem to be forgetting that Construction in RL doesnt only build stuff they blow it up.... Winky
an idea for politicians is since they have more control of the authorities and such they could get better pay on crimes as they get to higher ranks

Fallout

I've been wanting some form of permanent career abilities (as opposed to the current and generally rather weak one trick pony abilities) for a while now.

Hopefully this helps to get the ball rolling.
fair enough from johnson and howlie, and thx fallout Biggrin i'll think of somethin along those lines Wink
(2009.Aug.12 10:35 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]You also seem to be forgetting that Construction in RL doesnt only build stuff they blow it up.... Winky

I WANNA BLOW SH*T UP!
(2009.Aug.13 06:57 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]I WANNA BLOW SH*T UP!

Buy a new doll
Bwahaaaa! Nice one!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's