AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Donator add on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Having the possibility to get your forum picture in your in-game profile page
No. Smile
(2009.Aug.07 12:28 AM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Having the possibility to get your forum picture in your in-game profile page

that's a dam good idea, we should be able to put profile pics up, only small ones like these forums, but no animations, i think that would kill the feel of this game if it had animations.
(2009.Aug.07 02:50 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.07 12:28 AM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Having the possibility to get your forum picture in your in-game profile page

that's a dam good idea, we should be able to put profile pics up, only small ones like these forums, but no animations, i think that would kill the feel of this game if it had animations.

I don't think we should because the other games I've played like this are retarded with profile pictures. Leave it the way it is.
That, and I guess it runs the hell out of game bandwidth, or something of the sort.
If it is implemented, disabling it on the mobile view and Washed out White option would be necessary.

Jrone88

i think its a cool idea but people shouldnt have to pay for it. it should be for everybody. and make an interactive avatar that u can give clothing and weopons fro the game????
hmm... dont k now about that. maybe.

but ppl should definately have to be donator to have it. remember, you dont have to donate to get donator status Winky
NOOOOOOOOOOO...sorry preacher but this idea sucks.
(2009.Aug.07 02:50 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]

Im going to have to stop hitting you round the head bro, this is a VERY bad idea, im with batman....NNNNNOOOOOOOOOooooo o o o
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's