AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Is anyone else experiencing this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

shadowlinger

I am missing half of my friends list...is this a bug?
You have very few friends, please get over it

shadowlinger

DINGUS GET YOU SCREWED UP ASS OUT OF MY THREAD YOU FUCKING PRICK!

The last name on my list say this beside it

<a title="Mail This Player" href='mailbox.
thats fucked up. i recommend mailing zen or err directly as they dont read the forums too often
You know pumpkin, after much thought and consideration I think you and I should start out on a new foot. What say you?

Pixelle

LoL... poor foot. Neutral

And if my net looks whacky (which it does from time to time) i just clear history... or switch to another browser.... or complain to management! Razz

Farticle

(2009.Aug.05 08:14 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]You know pumpkin, after much thought and consideration I think you and I should start out on a new foot. What say you?

Pumpkins you know, after much consideration and though you and i think should start new on out a foot. Say you what?
(2009.Aug.05 07:47 AM)shadowlinger Wrote: [ -> ]I am missing half of my friends list...is this a bug?

He is my friend...........

shadowlinger

Dingus is just mad because people have started ignoring his lame ass remarks. I have more friends than his fat ass can count.

buuddha

(2009.Aug.05 07:47 AM)shadowlinger Wrote: [ -> ]I am missing half of my friends list...is this a bug?
its zens new bot detection method.

you will be fedded soon.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's