AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Credit market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

hawk187

What is the deal with everyone selling em for so cheap?? Is everyone hard up for cash right now

TheGeek

Its not 'everyone', its one person buying em all up and undercutting prices on the few others who are selling besides him, but i wont name names...

LeftyTroll

can't say as i'm minding...LOL for those of us who need them, it's a boon...now if i could only earn cash that much faster........LMAO!!

peajew

for those who need them and cant afford them...its just depressing Razz
I wish I could afford some too...

LeftyTroll

i'm in the same boat...but i'm grabbing them everytime i have enough for some at that price...LOL

funny feeling that if i wait until i can get a big chunk at a time, they will all be back up to 260 or so per credit.
I've been told that the person is selling them in hopes of "boosting" the lower ranks and helping them get donator status to build up quicker, therefore helping the economy. I only found this out after having to lower my credits so I could hurry up and upgrade my home.

In theory it's nice if only the higher ranks let the middle and lower ranks get them! Smile
Whomever is selling them is probably playing both markets. By having 100 credits at 230$ for the big boys and 10, 25, 50, 70 credits at 230 for the smaller guys. Biggrin

mudpies

just keep buying my single credit listings. if I do 2 a day I'll be happy.

mudpies

would I be a dink if I snagged up all the cheap credits and resold them at a large markup or would someone just put more cheap credits up leaving me with a stockpile and no cash? I'm very tempted.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's