AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Careers XP/Cash, NOT points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was thinking the other day, careers are GREAT xp and cash for a player under level 10, but those amounts of money and XP are the SAME for someone who's level 60!! Now, i dont think careers should be a HUGE source of income/xp (even though they are, hrm, "Careers" !!!)

well here's my idea:

your level
________ X (current XP/$$ for your career level) + (current XP/$$ for career) = New Xp/$$

for example:

if you're level 45 and a level 5 martial arts (just throwing random numbers, i dont know actual $$ and XP, just work with me here)

assume for level 5 martial arts you average out $20 per hour and 35 XP

45 / 10 = 4.5
4.5 X $20 + $20 = $90 per hour
4.5 X 35xp + 35xp = 192.5xp (rounded up or down) per hour.

yes it is more, and this could be adjusted, maybe more or less of a multiplier, like maybe divide by 20 so that overall number would be less significant. i also made it so that level 1's would not be "punished" by something like this.

but i just felt it a little odd that a level 60 earns the same cash and XP as a level 1. just wanted it to be fair Smile

THIS DOES NOT AFFECT CAREER POINTS
To tired to read all that, but poptarts idea's are great.
i agree, careers should definately do more..
just a subtle suggestion, as well. oh i have more ideas for careers, but i figured this one would be a benign addition that many would agree to, and it would actually separate level 1 from level 60 instead of everyone earning the EXACT same.
ive see the same thing, the only thing you get for higher level is to buy better weppens and armor but you use more points to acheve the stats.
I like it.
I had similar idea but I was to lazy to post it
Reference URL's