AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: wednesday, august 5th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
but i can't afford to even leave midlan where will i get this money?

enndees18

THURSDAY AUGUST THE 6TH

ITS MY BIRTHDAY IM GOING TO BE 17 PREASANTS WILL BE WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS Wink
(2009.Aug.03 01:46 PM)Shotokan Wrote: [ -> ]but i can't afford to even leave midlan where will i get this money?

You sent $9,000 to Shotokan [12556].

keep the change.
(2009.Aug.03 03:00 PM)enndees18 Wrote: [ -> ]THURSDAY AUGUST THE 6TH

ITS MY BIRTHDAY IM GOING TO BE 17 PREASANTS WILL BE WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS Wink

I thought this said peasants, and then pheasants. I now has a sad that neither is true.

EDIT: And future happy B-day.
well the reason i have no money is i'm saving, and you can't save while you spend, but i do love money, can i borrow another 4.7 mil so i can level to 40 now?
(2009.Aug.03 04:06 PM)Shotokan Wrote: [ -> ]well the reason i have no money is i'm saving, and you can't save while you spend, but i do love money, can i borrow another 4.7 mil so i can level to 40 now?

well, ok....but just because i like you. Wink though you might be sadly mistaken, that house hasn't gotten me to level 40 yet.

You sent $4,700,000 to Shotokan [12556].

and who said (earlier in the thread) that you can't have an all district scuffle? i'll be hitting anyone online, as well as i'm sure i'll get my face handed to me, so....?

buuddha

i say you do it in downtown and start hitting people on the recently active users list.
(2009.Aug.03 04:46 PM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]i say you do it in downtown and start hitting people on the recently active users list.

good idea, i'm all about mauling someone 5 days old... just trying to add some spice, nothing more nothing less.
i may take a trip there Wed night myself.

Thor

(2009.Aug.03 07:41 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]i may take a trip there Wed night myself.

Ill be there then.

I'll let you have the first hit while I test my 5 new friends Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's