AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Large Donation Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

smi23le

First let me say I love AL and spend lots of time and energy playing the game everyday. I'm also happy to say that I'm in a point in my life where I can invest some of my entertainment dollars into a place like this.

That said, it would be nice if there was some extra payoff for those of us willing to contribute in $100 increments. Now, as it does clearly say, it's just $20x5. You get an extra 100 credits if you donate $10 instead of $5 and an extra 200 credits if you donate $20 instead of $10. It seems fair that you would get an extra 1,000 credits if you donate $100 instead of $20. Or if that's too much, some lesser amount.

Just a thought not a complaint.

Brian
(2009.Jul.31 01:00 AM)smi23le Wrote: [ -> ]First let me say I love AL and spend lots of time and energy playing the game everyday. I'm also happy to say that I'm in a point in my life where I can invest some of my entertainment dollars into a place like this.

That said, it would be nice if there was some extra payoff for those of us willing to contribute in $100 increments. Now, as it does clearly say, it's just $20x5. You get an extra 100 credits if you donate $10 instead of $5 and an extra 200 credits if you donate $20 instead of $10. It seems fair that you would get an extra 1,000 credits if you donate $100 instead of $20. Or if that's too much, some lesser amount.

Just a thought not a complaint.

Brian

I understand that and now that we're on the donating subject, I'd love to suggest a $50 donation option?
All been talked about before. From what I've gathered the 100 dollar donation thing was implemented kinda as a joke. And it would be unfair to all those who have donated in the past that amount to increase it.
I like the idea.

And history or not... things change here every day. Why not give people more incentive to donate more?

Thor

Wasn't created as a joke, it was created to simplify donations for heavy donators who had to click the donate 20$ 4-5 times and go through all the paypal stuff to get their 10k credits needed.

It was decided there would be no bonus compare to the 20$ because it was asked by the community and coded to be faster. Zenith didnt want to give an extra bonus to those who could already afford more.

Quote:07.March.03
Added a $100 donation option to save those diehards out there from clicking too much
And:
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...0#pid47880

Thor'd Winky
Thanks thor, the "finally after 6 months of request" seemed humores to me.

Jrone88

ya i hink there should be more options tan that. thank u for the idea
Reference URL's