AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Donator Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hawk187

I been thinking of ways that Zen and Err can take more of my money, and want to know what everyone else thinks?

This is the only RPG game I play but I would like to be able to spend money on other option besides credits. I was thinking along the lines of an intelligence or endurance pack.

Most of us already buy credits then go to donator house and convert them, but I would like to see an option something or thoughts on this:

$40.00- Gets you 200pts endurance and Intell-30 donator status
$60.00- 300 pts endurance and Intel- 30 day
$80.- 400 pts endurance and Intel- 60 day

etc. maybe the points are to high or the cost, but its something I would be willing to donate to besides just credits. The credits for donator status is critical but other ways to take my money would be good to. This isnt't just good for the higher levels, everyone is going to need these later on down the road and you buy them plus donator days.

LordSkie

Need to think the costs out more, a lot more.

Look in AWL values. 200 end=800 creds, 200 of each then is 1600.

30 day donator pack=500, so you're getting effectively, 2100 credits for $40, where you could buy a $20 for 2300 credits, buy yourself 200 end+intel+donator pack, and have 200 spare.

Nice idea though, just need working on the figures. For buying the stats outright, there should clearly be an advantage. So how about;

$10- 350 endurance/intel, or 175 of each
$20- 800 endurance/intel, or 400 of each
$40- 1800 endurance/intel, or 900 of each

That gives you 1400 credits for $10, 3200 for $20, 7200 for $40- the downside being, you don't get them as credits- so you can't use them to sell, to get donator days, to energy/happiness refresh, get out of jail, transfer to people- it's a set thing, you buy stats, no other option.

Normal rates are 1100 for $10, 2300 for $20, and there's no $40 option, so it'd be 4600 for $40. The increases seem fair for the downsides, IMO- would be helpful for those looking solely for stats from donating, and would expand the donation shop a little.
Reference URL's