AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AK-98 or Colt M-23 Assault minimum requirements?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

FaceOwner

the AL junkies website doesn't seem to list the requirements for weapons (min strength/dexterity/etc)........was wondering what I needed to train for these beasts.....

thanks.

matt5250

AK-98: The AK-98 is a hybrid form of the old AK-47, the most popular assault rifle in the world. The AK-98 has some major stopping power, but due to its recoil and automatic firing rate, a minimum 12 strength, 16 accuracy, and 7 endurance are required to weild it effectively. With the gas-vent used for recoil compensation, targeting is much easier. $220000 $88000

Colt M-23 Assault: The Colt M-23 Assault Rifle is one of the easiest guns to target vital areas, but compensates by a slower firing rate. A minimum 16 accuracy, 12 strength, and 6 endurance is required. $220000 $88000

that should help.

FaceOwner

thanks.

i'm good on everything but endurance.

endurance is my weakest stat.

:cry:

matt5250

its a hard one to gain, gotta spend a lot of money on the credit market or donate a fair amount
you could try Remington
Remington 950 Rifle: The Remington 950 would be one nasty hunting rifle if it did not tear apart the prize. Able to take down very large animals with a single shot, this gun also is very accurate. A minimum 15 accuracy and 10 strength is required. $190000 $76000

LeftyTroll

I really like the remington 950...but i'm fast starting to outgrow it now.

where is this AL junkies site Face? (i think i qualify...ROFL)

FaceOwner

Rafallol Wrote:you could try Remington
Remington 950 Rifle: The Remington 950 would be one nasty hunting rifle if it did not tear apart the prize. Able to take down very large animals with a single shot, this gun also is very accurate. A minimum 15 accuracy and 10 strength is required. $190000 $76000

yea, I think I'll go this route until my endo gets up.

anyone want to sell one to me?

FaceOwner

what about the AK-97 or the Federated Arms Light Assault?

any better than the Remington 950 Rifle, and not have endurance reqs?

matt5250

AK-97: The AK-97 is a hybrid form of the old AK-47, the most popular assault rifle in the world. The AK-97 has some major stopping power, but due to its recoil and automatic firing rate, a minimum 9 strength rating, 15 accuracy, and 6 endurance are required to weild it effectively. $200000 $80000

Federated Arms Light Assault: The Federated Arms Light Assault Rifle is not as powerful a gun as the AK-series, but easier to target. Less recoil as it fires at lower velocities, but still packs a punch. A minimum 16 accuracy, 12 strength, and 6 endurance is required. $200000 $80000

never tried them so I don't know how they are.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's