AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: OK, really?? overpower xp...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
someone who attacks me and beats me 5 times a day just attacked me and lost with full hp... and i got 75 xp. SEVENTY FIVE. if i attacked him, i'd probably get 600!!!!!! thats 400 +50% bonus cuz he'd take me DOWN a LOT of notches. IF I WON EVER!!

Thor

You have to make a point or claim something Abe, just stating a fact wont stir much drek around! lol
umm... ok..

the xp i got from that overpower SUCKED!!!
I got 270 xp when someone attacked me in fair. Then 70 when the same person attacked me and lost at healthy. Random lands.

TheGeek

(2009.Jul.29 05:56 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]You have to make a point or claim something Abe, just stating a fact wont stir much drek around! lol

I have to disagree... Whenever I used to claim facts about other AL members it stirred ALOT of drek. and I mean A LOT.
yea foley, but i'm level 45 and i get crushed by this guy who attacks me. i got the same xP as u, but im 17 levels higher. proportionally, i got even worse than u did by a LOT
(2009.Jul.29 05:59 PM)TheGeek Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.29 05:56 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]You have to make a point or claim something Abe, just stating a fact wont stir much drek around! lol

I have to disagree... Whenever I used to claim facts about other AL members it stirred ALOT of drek. and I mean A LOT.

HI GEEK

Thor

you always had a special talent for that Smile

welcome back

Holy Crap look what crawled out of the woodwork...Eek Welcome Back
i mean... ok... hows about this... if someone who NORMALLY beats you loses to you while equipped, you should get a TON of experience.

anyone above your power level should give u massive experience (if fully equipped, healthy HP, etc), but if they lose like 4 times in a day, u get peanuts xp (10% of it).

if someone less than 90% of your power level loses to you, you should get poop xp (like 35% of normal leave XP)

or something of that nature. cuz getting 50% of the XP that my enemies get after they attack me and lose (and in this case, 20%), when they beat me RITUALLY, that just seems odd to me
I like poptarts idea. But to stop people from wearing a knife and an armored vest. It should be weapons and armor fitting to there power level. If they are wearing a belt, then it should also be increased. 2% up based on the power of the belt. Like wearing a 301 would be an increase of 12% based off the xp you would normally get.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's