AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Stat Requirement to Level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it would be a good idea to have a stat requirement for leveling. Perhaps in order to level up two of your stats must be at your next level.

Example

Player level 32
Acc 32
Dex 33
Res 20
Str 29

This player would have to train acc another level to become elidgable to advance
Damn NO....with that stat=level we will don't have weak sauce...we need high level low stats...is a free world where someone can level up how much he wants and have low stats Scream

-B-
I'll take 'No' for $500.

'Player level 32
Acc 32
Dex 33
Res 20
Str 29

This player would have to train acc another level to become elidgable to advance '

What is This Idea?
a COMPLETE idiot.
really dingus? are you gonna become some training power in the near future that would benefit from this?? cuz ur most recent ideas seem.. well.. bad.

heres what youre saying:

if you donate $5000 at once, you win!! if you dont donate, you're not welcome here. thats what you're saying.

donate and play, dont donate and quit. so dingus, i'm gonna leave it up to you, donate $50,000 for all of us so we can follow your new rules, and we'll be A-OK
Get a better job Wink
Wow, even I disagree, and I don't know poop.
(2009.Jul.27 07:24 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Get a better job Wink

my ability to play a FREE ONLINE GAME should be based on what my job is. now, i understand some people defy that with their cash cow jobs that allow them to pour money into the game, but it should not be a requirement. knob goblin
Really i sell my body for online rpg's
Id like to agree with Dingus but I wont. I dont agree with powerleveling, it upsets the balance of the game IMO however I dont like the idea of taking away how a peron plays the game. Their character is their own, they can do what they want with it. Having one stat at least at the level you are at isnt a bad idea on paper but in practice its too restrictive to those wanting to lvl now and train later.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's