AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hijacking threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

biffbaffboff

I am fucking cured of dick heads and little whores hijacking good threads.I'm about to blow a gasket I swear with all the fucking nubs who cannot stay on fucking target.
Its the same old knob heads,fucking around and just when a good discussion gets going,fuck it all up with some shit.

Stay on fucking topic you fucking morons.If you want to fuck around go to off the wall,and fucking jump off it.Evil

buuddha

did you know jesus was a jew?
fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck
i just saw the new terminator movie...
not so good imo

zappafrank

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

biffbaffboff

Just a heads up.Fuck around all you like in this thread but when you got a seriously good topic going if any dick wanker fuckers go off on some fucking idiotic rant i'll pound fuck out of them.
I don't post here...this thread is going down

Quote:Stay on farging topic you farging morons.If you want to frag around go to off the wall,and farging jump off it.
You forgot to say: fuck off fuckers, i just fuck your fucking ideas fucking morons,fuck you fucker.Fuck!!! Twisted

Biff for Mod!!!!
biff you should really use a pad or something to catch what you're droppin

ZhuSeth

(2009.Jul.21 12:38 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]i just saw the new terminator movie...
not so good imo

reffering to this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnq7N6X4x84

Hugegrin
Did anybody else think of the movie Johnny Dangerously when reading though this thread?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's