AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ShadowKid

Do you think the Admins + mods have made this game a killjoy with all the new rules etc.

No stupid petty arguements please serious talk.
What new rules? Its the same old rules.....

ShadowKid

forum rules i mean.

TheMace

I think it is the freshness that the game needed to stop it going stale.

And it now makes more sense as exp is linked to power level, as you dont learn much from beating up the weak people, but learn more from beating those you are close in power level to.

Overall it is a very fair way of doing it.

EDIT: oh...just read it about forum rules...meh
I disagree. There should be a limit based on level of who you can hit! Without that its just another way of people running to a high level then training. Not playing the game through the levels. It will just make the game to expensive to compete for younger players.
[Image: violin.gif]

TheMace

(2009.Jul.21 08:26 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]It will just make the game to expensive to compete for younger players.

Levelling is free. Once you level you get more AP to do more crimes, which is also free.

Playing the game through the power levels is the fun bit, adds more strategies in of when people should train stats, and how much by as it may affect exp.
Yea you skip levels that others had to work there way through then zen changes the game to give you newer players even a bigger advantage.

ShadowKid

(2009.Jul.21 08:27 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ][Image: violin.gif]

Why do you always make it a Battool vs SK thread ill fucking demolish you in a forum war.

TheMace

(2009.Jul.21 08:32 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Yea you skip levels that others had to work there way through then zen changes the game to give you newer players even a bigger advantage.

It was the 'keep your stats to your level' mentality that held everyone back.

Level first and with the extra energy and access to better housing you can be much further ahead in a shorter amount of time.

That option has been open to everyone for a very long time, but no one seemed to use it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's