AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Awakened Killers: An open letter.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

twinrider1

Hello,
I own Awakened Killers and I want to address a recent situation.

A member (now former), Tyman989, of my gang failed to send the correct item in a sale to a Lycan Legion member. I didn't know if it was intentional or just a screw-up.
I contacted both parties and attempted to broker a settlement. Long story short, Tyman put forth no effort to fix the situation, so I can only conclude his 'mistake' was intentional.

I noticed in a thread about Tyman that my gang may have a bad image in the world of Awakened Lands. Besides Tyman's actions, the former owner of my gang, Aaron713 (MaxPayne), apparently earned a bad reputation, and is now in the Federal Pen.

I want everyone to know that I don't tolerate scammers.
If anyone has a problem with anyone in my gang, contact me.
My goal is to build a solid, active gang. And pulling scams doesn't get me there.

Thank you.
Hey,
nice letter there twinrider,
good to see a smart prez with a good head on his shoulders.
Well played, you deserve respect
your good in my books mate.

biffbaffboff

Good luck with you gang.Maybe change the name? Anyways good luck

gerber

i don't tolerate scammers and look where im at lol, i believe u.

Jocasta

I can support Twinriders statement.

He did his best to sort out the mess when my gang member was scammed. Tyman wouldn't listen and is now no longer in that gang.

Twinriders efforts were appreciated, he's a fair and decent player Smile
rabble rabble rabble your gang sucks rabble rabble rabble

ShadowKid

hahaha.

BadLuck

twinrider1 is good people. Him and I started the game a couple days apart and he was always straight up then.

The fact that he tried to fix the issue with his gang member, and thus wound up kicking him out says a lot about the guy. He's got morals unlike some we know.

On another note, changing the game name might be a good idea.

ShadowKid

Whats wrong with the gang name ?.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's