AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I Think We Should Be Able To Buy And Race Cars.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

steven2006

I think it would be an awesome idea to be able to buy cars and race them. Alot of the other sites have this and I play one in particular for that reason and that reason only. I'm not saying we should copy what the other game creators are doing I just think it would be a good idea. If we could do that then i could stick to the game that I like the most Biggrin I think we should be able to upgrade the cars in a different way then every other game. Such as putting body kits or something on it and of course tuning it up. Races should be basically the same as the battles with reports of how its going. Also this could be used as another way to make money. Race for wages, Cars, or just for something to do while you wait for energy and action point refreshes. Anyways I think it would be a great idea. Who else thinks so?
Totally random brother! Smile Way to think out of the box. Umm, I don't know. Wow, kinda.. wow. I like it as much as I don't. Mark me down for neutral.

jayjay2006

count me right in Biggrin

mudpies

If not to race the cars, we could buy cars for some stat much like we buy houses for happiness. Or they could be thought of like a getaway car to add to the armor and weapons we already have.
maybe.

matt5250

maybe you could buy different cars and then get discounts on travel fares. more expensive the car, the better fuel efficiency it has so the cheaper the travel cost.

steven2006

All these ideas i never thought of lol keep em coming maybe it could happen Biggrin

LordSkie

could increase the chance of succeeding at certain crimes, or maybe unlock new crimes that are only attemptable with a car.. and better cars increase your chances at said crimes (mainly theft etc).

Would be a cool idea to buy and mod cars, then enter them in races and bet on the winner... increase engine size, etc etc, but the complexity necessary to make this a really worthy addition to the game would overshadow the game itself, IMO- it'd become a car building game with some gangstery kinda stuff on the side.

If this is introduced, I'd say keep it as simple as possible, and have it for reducing travel costs, and for unlocking/attempting new crimes.
for attacking other people in gang wars

grouping more gang members togheter during attacks etc

let the gangs buy cars

could put members togheter like this

a level 24 plus a 26 plus an additional 40% attack power ---> attacks opposing member on level 34 and have a fair shot at winning

Thor

I like the idea of new crimes done with a car. Like a drive-by shooting or whatever its called (like a gang surveillance by this 1 could be called gang shooting).

TheGeek

I voted bad idea, but only because there are alot of other features that I think would be considered 'core' to the game once implemented that should be put in first.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's