AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A new suggestion for AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, fellow ALers!

I've got an idea and would like your ideas and opinions on it.

Here we go..

What would you guys and gals think about a new donator log that shows how long you've been on for the past day, week, or month?

Just like the Bioplex Assistant and the MobileCrime Journal. Except it will show you how long you've played for that day, for the past week, and the past month?

It could also help out gang members to check on fellow gang members recent activity to see if they're still doing good for the gang activity.

What do y'all think?
Personally I dont want to know how long I've been on and I dont want anyone else to know either.
Fair enough. Smile

So then we can take out the whole gang seeing it?

Work as a team here, that. Lol.
(2009.Jul.19 09:50 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I dont want to know how long I've been on and I dont want anyone else to know either.

SisterLynx

Could be a handy tool for a president, but I also think the president of every gang should be able to see the complete info on his/her gang members. stats, classes, career, equipment, housing, FIGHT LOGS...... Etc...
Umm if we had that then everyone would know that i really do sleep... dont think i like that...Redface
(2009.Jul.20 05:23 AM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Could be a handy tool for a president, but I also think the president of every gang should be able to see the complete info on his/her gang members. stats, classes, career, equipment, housing, FIGHT LOGS...... Etc...

That was the whole point of this. To let players know if they get curious and to help the president of their gang.

So that's why I want to make it viewable only to the president of the gang.
(2009.Jul.20 05:23 AM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Could be a handy tool for a president, but I also think the president of every gang should be able to see the complete info on his/her gang members. stats, classes, career, equipment, housing, FIGHT LOGS...... Etc...

The way people move around gangs, I wouldn't want others knowing my stats cause then when they leave they can take notes on who to attack.

SisterLynx

(2009.Jul.20 09:44 AM)Jolabent Wrote: [ -> ]

The way people move around gangs, I wouldn't want others knowing my stats cause then when they leave they can take notes on who to attack.

Might force people to stop gang hopping or take joining a gang serious.
(2009.Jul.20 03:21 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Might force people to stop gang hopping or take joining a gang serious.

Ya right...tell that to your Gollum aka JaySin Winky he was in all gangs except the Big Five (SV,Val,SW,Diss,SpaceWr)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's