AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Career Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Through my time playing AL I have gained a few ranks in a few different careers. I would like to be able to see what rank and how many career points i have in each one. Could be on the career page or the home page, I just think it would be helpful as there is no way to check now.
that would be a cool addition
I may be mistaken, as I've worked the same career for a good while, but I'm pretty sure when you quit your job, and go to the "Unemployment Office" tab that shows up when you're jobless, it'll provide just that, a breakdown of all your job ranks and stored career points in the various fields.

However, it's only viewable when you're jobless.
I'm pretty sure this is the case,
I'm switching careers temporarily at 12 server time,
I'll have deffinate info

Edit:
Confirmed,
above is accurate
(2009.Jul.19 10:16 PM)Prophesy Wrote: [ -> ]I may be mistaken, as I've worked the same career for a good while, but I'm pretty sure when you quit your job, and go to the "Unemployment Office" tab that shows up when you're jobless, it'll provide just that, a breakdown of all your job ranks and stored career points in the various fields.

However, it's only viewable when you're jobless.
I'm pretty sure this is the case,
I'm switching careers temporarily at 12 server time,
I'll have deffinate info

Edit:
Confirmed,
above is accurate

That may be so but not many of us out there want to do all that work of quitting just to see where our other careers are...
Made this same suggestion months ago, I suggested it be labeled as a resume page, but you see how that turned out. Neutral
Reference URL's