AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: blackjeep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
blackjeep was on another game 2 hours ago. either someone stole his account, or hes fine. i'll just ask him -.-
(2009.Jul.14 06:31 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]blackjeep was on another game 2 hours ago. either someone stole his account, or hes fine. i'll just ask him -.-

damn, and i was really hoping for the tweek'd out gimp scenario.
(2009.Jul.14 07:03 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.14 06:31 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]blackjeep was on another game 2 hours ago. either someone stole his account, or hes fine. i'll just ask him -.-

damn, and i was really hoping for the tweek'd out gimp scenario.

LOL. yeah, i thought i had him totally penned. now the virdict is still out.
(2009.Jul.14 03:56 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]I call BS!!!!

Zen please take the man out of Fed. Jail, IF it is true he doesn't belong there anymore.

Dumbest thing ever!! That racist pig can rot if fed.
leave him fedd...bad seed
Time Served let him free!!!!!

buuddha

camelwalkdudadu
Posted: 06/08/09 6:50PM ET
david caradine'd

/\
HAHAHA

ShadowKid

(2009.Jul.14 08:54 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.14 03:56 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]I call BS!!!!

Zen please take the man out of Fed. Jail, IF it is true he doesn't belong there anymore.

Dumbest thing ever!! That racist pig can rot if fed.

+1.
lol2everyone, got a msg for youz from him:

(start message)
Sent from blackjeep Re: yo 2009-07-15 - 12:19:57 PM

Keep them flowing my friend, keep them flowing!

Feel free to pile on and you heard too that it was an overose from meth. We used to IM on occasion and I went "off radar" without notice a new months ago.

And to add a little spice, feel free to also mention there is a Blackjeep who is still actively playing TornCIty.

Although banned for like, all of us 499ers will continue to mind f**k people, even from the grave. In a few more months, I will probably send Zen an email asking if she'll re-instate me to AL. Then the shit will hit the fan!

Some of us have sick senses of humor, what can I say. I'm dissapointed Tomi the Rabbit f**king Taco Boy did not offer his conolences.

And for the record, I am neither black nor Jewish, or even racist for that matter. It's all just a game Smile

/ peace

Blackjeep, alive and well.

(end message)
he thought people thought he was a racist black jew?

giant?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's