AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: disclaimer 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

SisterLynx

(2009.Jul.13 01:15 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Black Jeep will be missed! Hes was a stand up guy to me.....Cry

He was cool to me too Sad
(2009.Jul.13 11:40 AM)PhisheVA Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly Blackjeep passed away in real life a few months ago.

he's still active elsewhere... not claiming to know or care either way, just stating what i see.

ShadowKid

DW ill be a big A$$ i don't care if he is dead or alive tbh.

biffbaffboff

RIP.Got to show respect for someone who has died even if they were a tool.How old was he?

ShadowKid

Nope i don't have too.
BJ isn't dead in RL, just in AL. As stated before in this thread, he's active else ware. Ninja
(2009.Jul.13 05:00 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]RIP.Got to show respect for someone who has died even if they were a tool.How old was he?

Think he was like 28, not real sure though

badmanbren

(2009.Jul.13 11:47 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]No offence.

But wtf do i care.

For this, you deserve to be buried alive. He played a game with you, just a game. Remember that.

R.I.P. The Jeep.

ShadowKid

It is only a game but i didn't know him in real life why the fuck should i care if he is dead or not. He could have been tortured to death and i still wouldn't of cared.
(2009.Jul.14 08:02 AM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]For this, you deserve to be buried alive.

+1
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's